1. The route to or from the destination cannot be guaranteed and the Google map displayed on our website is solely for informational purposes. Whilst reasonable effort is made to ensure that pickup times are respected, they are not guaranteed.
2. For arrival transfers, our drivers will wait for you upon arrival until a maximum of 60 minutes after your scheduled landing time. Upon departure, our drivers will wait by the pick-up point a maximum of 15 minutes after the published pick-up time. If you request the driver to wait beyond those 15 minutes, please note that a waiting fee might be charged directly by the Driver.
3. You are responsible for checking the agreed pickup time and for ensuring that the resulting arrival time at the airport departure terminal is at least 10 minutes before the check-in desk opens (not closes) and under no circumstances less than two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time.
4. Porto City Transfers driver will pick you up and drop you off as close as possible to the given addresses (our drivers will wait for you a maximum of 15 minutes). In the event that access via a conventional route is closed due to weather conditions, road accidents etc., the driver will, at your express request, use a longer route to reach the agreed destination, but in such instances you may be liable for any additional costs.
Porto City Transfers offers the following payment options:
1. Cash payment
2. PayPal, Credit Cards
3. Wire Transfer
Bank Account Clearing System (BACS), commonly known as direct bank transfer or wire transfer. Orders using BACS are set On Hold until payment clears outside of the Porto City Transfers website.
Bank: Millennium BCP
BIC / Swift: BCOMPTPL
Changes and Cancellations by You
Any changes (e.g. flight delays) to the transfer details must be requested through the form of the Website contacts page or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to the date of travel and will not take effect until checked with Porto City Transfers and confirmed to you by email.
a. If you cancel, up to 48 hours before the pickup time the cancellation charge is 25% of the price of the initial booking.
b. If you cancel, between 48 and 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time (as mentioned in the voucher), the cancellation charge is 50% of the price of the initial booking.
c. If you cancel, within 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time (as mentioned in the voucher), the cancellation charge is 100% of the price of the initial booking.
Changes and cancellations by Porto City Transfers
1. We will use all reasonable effort to honor your booking order, however we may need to schedule an alternative for operational or safety reasons.
2. In rare instances we may need to cancel your ride. In such circumstances you will receive a 100% refund (which will be paid within 30 days), but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. We will, however, use all reasonable efforts to try and find suitable alternatives for any confirmed booking subsequently cancelled by us.
1. Any cancellation of contract must be made in writing by email addressed: email@example.com.
2. If we receive your cancellation request more than 48 hours before the scheduled pickup time of the transfer you wish to cancel, the amount paid for this transfer will be refunded, minus 25% of the total booking amount. No monies will be refunded for cancellations received less than 24 hours from the scheduled time of the transfer you wish to cancel.
3. Refunds will be paid within 30 days.
1. Each country has different rules and regulations regarding the use of baby and child seats.
2. Child/ baby seats will be provided if booked whenever possible, however there may be instances when such seats are unable to be provided. In such instances, you will be entitled to a full refund for seats not supplied. If you are unwilling to travel in the event that child / baby seats are not supplied, please provide your own.
1. Our prices include one bag or suitcase per passenger seat (except in the “sedan”, which can carry 4 passengers but a maximum of 3 suitcases) based on a maximum combined size of (158cm, length + width + height) per item. All luggage must be declared when the booking is being made. Smaller items that fit in the passenger footwell (e.g. a laptopcase, handbag or small shoulder bag) do not need to be declared. The passenger shall be liable for all expenses incurred should additional vehicles be required to transport non-declared excess luggage.
2. Extra luggage as well as bulky items could be charged.
3. Please contact Porto City Transfers for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. All contact related to the amendment of your booking details must be requested by email.
2. It is essential to check that the email address you provided is correct and that you read all incoming emails up to the time of your Transfer.
3. In the event of unavoidable alterations to the contract, we will inform you by emailing the address provided by you at the moment of booking, the act of sending this email being considered as proof of receipt by you. The same system applies to all other advisory emails which we may send to you.
4. If for any other reason you fail to be at the pickup point within a reasonable time after the scheduled collection time specified on your Voucher, we will try to contact you on the mobile telephone number you have provided.
5. If it is not possible to reach you because you have not provided an operational mobile telephone number at the time of booking, you have no or poor connection, no signal, activated voicemail or the call is unanswered, the service will not be provided, Porto City Transfers is relieved of their obligations and a refund will not be due.